Very few times has this place got our delivery order right.One time they asked if we wanted a credit we said yes.

We tried to make a order about a month after and where told we do not have any credit and the manager acted like we where trying to steal from them. From there it took my wife and my self along time to even think to order Jimmie johns again we decided to give it a try again one day. They got our order wrong again and again. We did not call to complain on those orders we just decided to not call do to past experience.

So tonight we ordered two sandwiches and with wheat bread. They had one right and the other wrong on bread WHAT A SUPRISE. So I called to have it corrected and they brought the right one 25min later so we ate the wrong one when they brought the right one he asked for the wrong one back. Umm we ate it where you going to sell it again?

I will not be ever eating at this location again do to the lack of service.This location is on Germann and Gilbert rd

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of jimmy johns sandwich from Jimmy Johns. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $21 and wants Jimmy Johns to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, unpleasant worker and any of this store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jimmy Johns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments