1.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I recently won a free sandwich from Jimmy John's; however, when I tried to use it along with a couple other purchased subs for coworkers, JJ's #1051 refused.I spoke with the manager and he stated that they could only deliver the purchased subs and that I need to go to the establishment to pick-up the free one separately.

I'm not one to argue over trivial things and so I will do as directed; however, I am kind of bitter about this.If JJ's thought they would receive business from letting someone try their food before paying for it, they have failed to recognize that shenanigans like this create unpleasant memories that weigh far more heavily than the flavor of any sandwich ever could.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jimmy Johns. The most disappointing about sub sandwich from Jimmy Johns was poor parking and poor delivery service , but reviewer liked good food. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jimmy Johns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Jimmy Johns to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments