I work for a company that we caterer for a large meetings now I called Jimmy John's and was told that they don't deliver to our area but they deliver to the building behind us well in our building there almost a thousand people that work here so an email was send out to never order from them.These people don't care about there customers.

Well my business was moved to another company who appreciate our business.Also when I called their store I was treated with no respect and it was clearly show that they don't care about their customers.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Jimmy Johns - Sandwich Review from Sugar Land, Texas Jimmy Johns "I don't do reviews. I've never written a review for anything before. But today I orsered Jimmy John's for the first time and the service was great, fast and..." Read more Jimmy Johns - Feeling deceived Jimmy Johns "By a friend....no By a lover...no it was by Jimmy John's 4546 West Kennedy Blvd. Went online ordered lunch and the lunch ticket showed..." Read more Jimmy Johns - Online Order Never Came Jimmy Johns "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..." Read more Jimmy Johns - Sandwich Review Jimmy Johns "Me and my co workers order from Jimmy Johns at least 3 times in a week.First off tried to order online and it said they do not delivery..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more