1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I work at North Central High School in Spokane. The Jimmy John's on Mission is very close to the school I work at.

They often get my business due to convenience. One of the jobs I have at the school is to be a coach. One of my athletes called the manager of Jimmy John's to ask him if she could send him an email about our fundraiser. My athletes are learning how to get local businesses involved, collaboration skills, professional phone skills and marketing.

The manager of Jimmy John's laughed and hung up on her. She was mortified and came back to practice crying . She was so anxious to make the call in the first place.

Ironically I was going to take my whole family to Jimmy Johns tonight for dinner. I will never be eating there again

Review about: Jimmy Johns Manager.

Comments

well I was just at jimmy johns in menomonie WISCONSIN they told me they ran out of bread 45min wait 1pm in afternoon

to mark risler #1476864

Couldn't have been because it takes an hour and a half to bake and some lunch rushes (which occur around12) can be extremely busy and unexpected.