1.8
Quality of Food

So I ordered from a Jimmy Johns in the Scottsdale area.I ordered a Turkey Sandwich and Iced Tea.

The total was $11 dollars. I know my iced tea was $2 dollars so that made the sandwich $9 dollars...I received a sandwich that barley had meat on it. When I called to complain, they manager quickly quoted to me that they put the Standard X number of ounces on their sandwiches. If I wanted more meat I should order x-tra.

EXCUSE ME??? When I pay $9 dollars for a meat sandwich, I expect meat.

Not the whole turkey mind you, but enough meat to justify a turkey sandwich...You have lost my business for LIFE!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jimmy johns sandwich from Jimmy Johns. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9 and wants Jimmy Johns to "to let them know...they are ruining their own business...with huge lack of quality".

The most disappointing in user's experience was overdone bread and poor manager response. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jimmy Johns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments