This was my first time when I ever have had bad experience at any place.As soon as I walked in then Rennetta(Cashier) was the on on the register and I could easily observe that she gave a rude look that how I am coming to eat Jimmy Johns?

I asked her if you guys have a sandwich which has "beans sprouts in it", as I did eat at different Jimmy Johns 3 years back and I wasn't too sure if this place will have. This was her response, "What What What"? why should we have it? we don't have it and I was very much embraced when she treated me like this was.

She was very rude, discourteous and uncivilized at the same time. Secondly, when she was preparing my sandwich, I was watching her doing and she said " Can you stand there cuz I will bring your sandwich there, you don't have to come to the sandwich". I was very disappointed and full with anger and I promised my self not to say a word therefore I didn't. I got my credit card out of the wallet and handed it to her.

She didn't ask me if I want any drink& or chips nor she said have a good day.

If you go eat and aren't welcomed then you won't go back in fact my all family members love Jimmy Johns and after hearing this they don't want to go to Jimmy Johns.I will also call corporate office tomorrow.

Review about: Jimmy Johns Cashier.

Comments

Island Lake, Illinois, United States #685617

She was probably having a bad day, and jimmy johns hasn't served sprouts since early jan 2012, do you know how many times a day we are asked if we have sprouts when all you have to as a customer is read a menu? :p

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #669003

What is the location of the Jimmy Johns?