2.0

I submitted feedback to the Jimmy Johns site over a week ago. My order was mishandled.

I was not certain whether it was my mistake or the employee's mistake and neither was the manager. Instead of just taking care of the issue, re-making the sandwich and everyone being fine. I was instructed on the proper way to apologize that I had ordered the wrong sandwich. Initially refused to remake my sandwich because I had taken too many bites of the sandwich.

After agreeing to remake the sandwich, the manager still was not concerned enough to get it right the 2nd time. Unfortunately I had to throw away most of 2 sandwiches that night. The manager never apologized and I have never heard back from anyone after my initial complaint. I initially hoped this was an isolated incident.

However, from the lack of response from headquarters and treatment from the local store maybe this is how your people are trained. To be honest, I have received much better treatment at McDonalds, Arbys and other sub shops who care about customer service. I went from 4-5 visits to Jimmy Johns in 2 weeks to zero over the last 10 days. For the simple cost of re-making a sandwich and treating a customer like you care about their experience (maybe $2), you have only encouraged me to spend 10-20 times that amount every week at other fast food places.

Not to mention others with whom I have shared my experience and lack of response.

This is from the same person that raved about your store locating to Owensboro, KY for months before it opened.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 26, 2014.

Comments