Jimmy Johns - They ripped me off!
I've been to this Jimmy John's several weeks ago, and ordered a Slim 2 (bread with roast beef) and avocado.I ordered it to go, and when I go to eat it, there was barely any signs of avocado.
The only thing I saw that resembled avocado was the light green coloring on the bread. Today, I go back to the same one, thinking that the first time was just a mess up. I ordered the same thing, but told them about my previous experience, and the girl making my sandwich said she will be sure to put avocado in it. Stupidly, I trusted her, and off I go.
Now, I'm eating it, and there are barely any avocado! There are hints of "avocado spread" here and there, and that was it. They didn't even fill up the entire bread with roast beef!
I basically have bread with some meat to eat.I am very disappointed and would not recommend anyone to go to Jimmy John's.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "By a friend....no By a lover...no it was by Jimmy John's 4546 West Kennedy Blvd. Went online ordered lunch and the lunch ticket showed..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "T this is the sandwich I got in the Watertown location. The store was clean the employees were great the product is ridiculous. One tomato slice off the end some..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."