Jimmy Johns - They ripped me off!
I've been to this Jimmy John's several weeks ago, and ordered a Slim 2 (bread with roast beef) and avocado.I ordered it to go, and when I go to eat it, there was barely any signs of avocado.
The only thing I saw that resembled avocado was the light green coloring on the bread. Today, I go back to the same one, thinking that the first time was just a mess up. I ordered the same thing, but told them about my previous experience, and the girl making my sandwich said she will be sure to put avocado in it. Stupidly, I trusted her, and off I go.
Now, I'm eating it, and there are barely any avocado! There are hints of "avocado spread" here and there, and that was it. They didn't even fill up the entire bread with roast beef!
I basically have bread with some meat to eat.I am very disappointed and would not recommend anyone to go to Jimmy John's.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "Im here visiting from Nashville tn and these workers at store 103 in downtown Tampa Fl. Where rude as *** to me and my girl friend then this bicycle person..."
- "Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas. Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef. I call that barbecue. The only way..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."