Jimmy Johns - They ripped me off!

I've been to this Jimmy John's several weeks ago, and ordered a Slim 2 (bread with roast beef) and avocado.I ordered it to go, and when I go to eat it, there was barely any signs of avocado.

The only thing I saw that resembled avocado was the light green coloring on the bread. Today, I go back to the same one, thinking that the first time was just a mess up. I ordered the same thing, but told them about my previous experience, and the girl making my sandwich said she will be sure to put avocado in it. Stupidly, I trusted her, and off I go.

Now, I'm eating it, and there are barely any avocado! There are hints of "avocado spread" here and there, and that was it. They didn't even fill up the entire bread with roast beef!

I basically have bread with some meat to eat.I am very disappointed and would not recommend anyone to go to Jimmy John's.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 10 No 10
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 02, 2015 #1072561

your wrong, avo isnt a freebie, go ask your gm ***. all stores are the same in this company so dont give me any jive

matt buss

Dec 02, 2015 #1072559 Lee's Summit, Missouri

its always 66 grams of roast beef, there not going to sit there and stare at your *** bread and make sure every inch is covered in roast beef. your just the standard complaint. getting mad at a company for keeping its word and following systems and procedures.

Jan 24, 2015 #935551

Ew... why would you eat this garbage? If you want a sandwich, why don't you buy the components and make your own at home?

2 1 Reply

Jan 24, 2015 #935544

Consider yourself lucky you got any. I work at a Jimmy John's in Illinois and they weren't supposed to give you any avo.

Sep 22 #1216945 Smithville, Missouri

That is wrong. I am a manager for a Jimmy John's. Avo is not a freebie, it absolutely can be added to the Slims. If your store is not allowing this you need to talk to your GM and tell them to reconfirm with their business coach.

0 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935352 Birmingham, Alabama

Stand right there at the counter, and when they hand you your order, take it out of the bag, open it up and see if it is like you wanted. If not, you are already standing there, so they can fix it the right way.

Jan 15 #1095315 Vallejo, California

Correct! And, don't let them take the next customer in line until they do.

Mar 22, 2014 #797639

I remember a time at my local Jimmy John's during my picky eating days... I ordered a slim 6 which is a double provolone sandwich and the guy who made it only put single provolone (half of what I should expect to get and paid for) They did make me a new one the right way but still, the whole thing kind of made me mad.

0 4 Reply

Nov 20, 2013 #745206 Brecksville, Ohio

those jews at jimmy johns wont put anything on their slims. you can ask for mayo or mustard packets but that is it. they will still charge you 75 cents to a dollar for 2 pieces of cheese.

3 5 Reply
Get a life

Oct 23, 2014 #888876

Then get a different sandwich duh

stan the man

Oct 29, 2013 #734765

1 5 Reply

Jan 15 #1095320 Vallejo, California

HUH? Did the slice of cheese have a date stamp?

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jimmy Johns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jimmy Johns.
Filing a new complaint about