Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

I ordered a Slim 4 for lunch and opened it back at my office to eat and there was literally small scraps of meat instead of the slices and cuts of turkey. I called and asked to speak to the manger and the manger blew me off and sent me to the General Manger where he was dismissive and hung up on me.

Before he decided to hangup on me he told me there was no way that there was that little amount of meat on it because he weighs it everyday, and that it was pre-weighed. I order from that specific store at least twice a month for my entire board at our meetings. Plus I'm a frequent costumer at least once a week on my own.

I'm beyond disappointed and shocked that a General Manger would ever conduct himself in such a way. His name is Shane, and it is the Clark Road store in Sarasota, Florida.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jimmy Johns Turkey Breast Sandwich.

I didn't like: Your manger and general manger and my sandwich.

Comments

What is it about a sandwich that is so hard to make yourself ? Why anyone would patronize these sandwich shops is beyond me.

So often !

Never happen here so I'll never need to recall your complaint ... stop feeding that stuff to the board before you lose your job.

Jimmy-Johns83

Can you email my team at feedback@jimmyjohns.com with the facts so we can look into this?