Jimmy John's literally hires the trash of the trash.It's such a shame cause JJ's sandwiches are genuinely better than Subway, but the customer service is so variable.

In late June 2017 I went to the location at 600 Packard St. in Ann Arbor. The sandwich maker, a mid 20-year old with a nose ring, gave me such attitude after I ordered. I could not just let her talk to me that way so I asked for the manager.

She claimed she was the owner of the store. I found it odd that the owner of a franchise would be on the line, making sandwiches at their own store. Turns that location is corporate owned, and she was lying because she didn't have the courage to give me her name.

Do they have any discretion when they hire people?Or is the only qualification having a face?

Review about: Jimmy Johns Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Whatever needs to be done to make this employee more professional. .

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

You were probably very rude in the first place because you ordered a water cup and proceeded to steal a fountain drink. You’re mad because you were rude and think you’re intitled to think you’re right and the service you’re ordering from is always wrong. Nice try balding 30 year old who tried to get away with theft