Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right.Occasionally, every few months comes in to *** everyone out.
Also, all the employees are hooking up and smoking pot. It's basically a place for teens to have a job without actually having one. This place is going under extremely fast. I wouldn't eat here if you paid me!
Don't trust any northland jimmy johns because they are all buss enterprises; which he's pretty much handed to a 24 year old boy to hire all his friends. There's always something wrong with the stores when the health inspector shows up. To sum it up...its ran by a self righteous *** that can't do his job and gets mad his hungover pothead teen employees aren't doing their jobs correctly.
Also their freezer is defective and when it breaks down fully they shove all the ingredients into a trunk to take to another store.It's absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas. Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef. I call that barbecue. The only way..."
- "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."