I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of guacomole when i said EXTRA i cant even taste it. Your paying these ppl what i paid to make me a sandwhich with a dab of guacomole which i had to pay extra for. Never eating here again your guys sandwhichs cost more than subway and arnt half as good or well made!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "T this is the sandwich I got in the Watertown location. The store was clean the employees were great the product is ridiculous. One tomato slice off the end some..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- "Went on-line at Widespread Panic's official sale time for Red Rocks Amphitheatre. I was put in AXS.com's "Virtual waiting room." While waiting, I checked Stubhub right after the sale started. 25..."
- "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."