Jimmy Johns - Review about Sandwich from Littleton, Colorado
I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of guacomole when i said EXTRA i cant even taste it. Your paying these ppl what i paid to make me a sandwhich with a dab of guacomole which i had to pay extra for. Never eating here again your guys sandwhichs cost more than subway and arnt half as good or well made!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "By a friend....no By a lover...no it was by Jimmy John's 4546 West Kennedy Blvd. Went online ordered lunch and the lunch ticket showed..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "I was a huge fan of jimmy johns, every other day me and my sister order food from there. I complained to the store manager because i ordered 2 turkey..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- "Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it. There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get..."
- "Went on-line at Widespread Panic's official sale time for Red Rocks Amphitheatre. I was put in AXS.com's "Virtual waiting room." While waiting, I checked Stubhub right after the sale started. 25..."