Littleton, Colorado

I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of guacomole when i said EXTRA i cant even taste it. Your paying these ppl what i paid to make me a sandwhich with a dab of guacomole which i had to pay extra for. Never eating here again your guys sandwhichs cost more than subway and arnt half as good or well made!

Review about: Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #992017

This issue has no been even close to being resolved, still every time i order there i get extra avocado and still looks like they smeared a dab on their to make the bread look slightly green.So im done ordering from Jimmy Johns i rather walk a mile up to the closest subway and and get a foot long for less than Jimmy johns and they are always generous with the avacado i never have to ask for extra.

Im pregnant so i order the avacado for the extra vitamins and jimmy johns can never make thier sandwiches with the care that subway does.Stop being lazy and choosing Jimmy Johns for their fast delivery, their food is def not worth it!

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #935747

I work at Jimmy John's and you were lucky to get any. We're not allowed to put avacado (not guacamole) on slims.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #937037

That is incorrect. Any charge item (meat, cheese, avocado) can be added to a slim. Only freebies may not be added to a slim, although mayo and mustard packets may be given on the side.

to Anonymous Littleton, Colorado, United States #992012

You obviously are incompetent because if you weren't allowed to why would the company make it a choice in the online orders?

leemoorex
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #918614

The first time I ate at Jimmy Johns was at one in Omaha, NE. It made us sick...last time.