Bremerton, Washington

Upon opening my jimmy johns sandwich this hair was in my sandwich....grossed me out

Review about: Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jimmy Johns Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Is that a straight or kinky hair? It's hard to tell from the photo...

Jimmy-Johns83
Champaign, Illinois, United States #966126

I apologize, I never mean to gross you out! Could you please send me your phone# and address to socialmedia@jimmyjohns.com so I can educate my team and make it right? Thanks!

Jimmy Johns - Online Order Never Came Jimmy Johns "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..." Read more Jimmy Johns - KILLER OF EXOTIC ANIMALS...PLEASE GOOGLE FOR PICS Jimmy Johns "THE OWNER IS A KILLER OF ELEPHANTS AND LIONS..GOOGLE HIS COMPANY NAME TO SEE THE KILLER PICS OF HIM SITTING WITH A DEAD EXOTIC ANIMAL...SO SAD...HE USES YOUR SANDWHICH MONEY..." Read more Jimmy Johns - The worst customer service ever!!!!!! Jimmy Johns "...i paid a good $42 for this order, well coming back to the work place giving everyone their sandwiches realized all orders where place on JJ bread. my order had..." Read more Review about Jimmy Johns Club Tuna Unwich from Greensboro, North Carolina Jimmy Johns "I ordered a number #15 and there was barely ANY tuna. Called the store. They said no they made it right. Talked to manager. Same thing. I have pictures to..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more