Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store.The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service.
Its like a high schooer being hired for summer job who dont give a *** about people walking in. Every employe you see are busy discussing each other problem. Well food sucks. Never understood the menu what you get in.
This just a bullshitt. Now Mr. Jimmy u better not compare with subway. I guess far best experience i had was with which wich sandwich.
Dont ever bother to eat at jimmy coz those sandwich sucks.*** customer service, *** sandwich
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "The last couple times I've been to the location at silver spring and pilgrim in Menomonee falls a group of young men have been working. It's absurd the music is..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."
- " Rented a PENSKE 26 ft and the day I was to pick up NOT there! I had to get a 22 ft that was dirty and big bugs all..."
- "Me and my wife have bought from Bmg dealing with Jeff and had never had any problems with them and were going back to get another one we bought a..."