Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store.The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service.
Its like a high schooer being hired for summer job who dont give a *** about people walking in. Every employe you see are busy discussing each other problem. Well food sucks. Never understood the menu what you get in.
This just a bullshitt. Now Mr. Jimmy u better not compare with subway. I guess far best experience i had was with which wich sandwich.
Dont ever bother to eat at jimmy coz those sandwich sucks.*** customer service, *** sandwich
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Upon opening my jimmy johns sandwich this hair was in my sandwich....grossed me out..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."