Addison, Texas

Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store.The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service.

Its like a high schooer being hired for summer job who dont give a *** about people walking in. Every employe you see are busy discussing each other problem. Well food sucks. Never understood the menu what you get in.

This just a bullshitt. Now Mr. Jimmy u better not compare with subway. I guess far best experience i had was with which wich sandwich.

Dont ever bother to eat at jimmy coz those sandwich sucks.*** customer service, *** sandwich

Review about: Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Jimmy Johns - Online Order Never Came Jimmy Johns "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..." Read more Jimmy Johns - One of the most unpleasant experience at JJ Jimmy Johns "I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m. As I walked into..." Read more Jimmy Johns Gourmet Smoked Ham Club Sandwich Review from Charleston, South Carolina Jimmy Johns "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..." Read more Review about Jimmy Johns Sandwich from Sugar Land, Texas Jimmy Johns "I don't do reviews. I've never written a review for anything before. But today I orsered Jimmy John's for the first time and the service was great, fast and..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more