Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store.The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service.
Its like a high schooer being hired for summer job who dont give a *** about people walking in. Every employe you see are busy discussing each other problem. Well food sucks. Never understood the menu what you get in.
This just a bullshitt. Now Mr. Jimmy u better not compare with subway. I guess far best experience i had was with which wich sandwich.
Dont ever bother to eat at jimmy coz those sandwich sucks.*** customer service, *** sandwich
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this Jimmy John's several weeks ago, and ordered a Slim 2 (bread with roast beef) and avocado. I ordered it to go, and when I go to..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- " Rented a PENSKE 26 ft and the day I was to pick up NOT there! I had to get a 22 ft that was dirty and big bugs all..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "Me and my wife have bought from Bmg dealing with Jeff and had never had any problems with them and were going back to get another one we bought a..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."