Jimmy Johns - Review about Offensive Sticker from Indianapolis, Indiana

Company ordered lunch for us today, and this is the sticker that was on my sandwich. As a Christian I was offended, and I won't be ordering Jimmy John's again, and I will make sure I share this picture with all my brothers and sisters in CHRIST

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #547905

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jimmy Johns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 17 No 17
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 28, 2015 #1026207

Okay first off to the idiots thinking first Christmas as has anything to do with Christ. It has nothing to do with him. At all. Idiots.
Secondly. Do not take offense to such simple things. Do you feel violated of sorts because it didn't say seasons greetings? I hope you were offended because of the fact Xmas is a false pegan Saturn worshipping holiday and not because your just some doucebag who actually posted this.
3/10 try harder next time. This didn't make me laugh.

1 1 Reply

Nov 18, 2014 #902466

This must be a troll because if not, you deserve a sticker that says "*** YOU*

4 1 Reply

Nov 09, 2014 #897600 Tulsa, Oklahoma

Wow. Seriously? The x means Christ!!! That's why people call Christina Aguilera "x-Tina"

3 0 Reply

Oct 29, 2014 #892354

6 1 Reply

Oct 26, 2014 #890822

Xmas and Christmas are one and the same, you paranoid f.o.o.l. The use of the X has been around since the 16th century. It is NOT the X from the English alphabet, but rather from the Greek Alphabet. The first letter of the Greek name Christos (Christ) is an X. I suggest you spend some time googling or yahoo searching this subject. And please, educate your friends and family. As I said, the use of the Xmas spelling has been around since the 16th century and it is not until lately, it seems, that people are misguided by their own ignorance that they actually believe something "anti-Christ" is going on. So much for human progression!

8 1 Reply

Oct 26, 2014 #890750

You're a *** contradicting overly religious ***. It says nothing to offend any type of religion. Learn to live in reality and not in your little "peace of mind I'm going to heaven because I follow my god" mindset.

4 2 Reply

Oct 25, 2014 #890544 Chicago, Illinois

Get over it. Trust me, Jesus would want you to. Not everyone lives in your small little world, even if you desperately want them to.

6 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jimmy Johns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jimmy Johns.
Filing a new complaint about