Review about Jimmy Johns Turkey Sandwich from Pittsfield Charter Township, Michigan

302 of 800 Jimmy Johns reviews

I was a huge fan of jimmy johns, every other day me and my sister order food from there. I complained to the store manager because i ordered 2 turkey and roast beef with alvacado and only 1 ex cheese. Before i srove back i called and told him i got ham instead he got an attitude and told me no way i put turkey. I said ok im a bring it in and show u theres ham on it. Then he refused to make me a new one store manager jd and another manager a red head girl who told me are you drunk, im not making you a new one. I said is there a manager they both laughed and was like we are managers. I said i come here all the time i dont eat pork, my sister feels sick to her stomach. She said well is she dumb she should know it was ham. They called me a drunk ***, and then said oh u just want free food. I told her its not about free food i payed 18 dollars i apend alot of money here, i ask for u to make me 2 new subs, i dont need you to call me out my name they were extreamly rude she only made 1 new sandwhich and threw cherry pepper on the other one. And then when i left they all layghed and said drive safely you shouldnt drink and drive. I will never order jimmy johns and on top of that i will post all over social media with my 3000 friends in ypsilanti to never go there again. Ashame how they treated me, and there store managers.

Store location west cross in ypsilanti mi

Manager jd.

Also a red head female, i feel so sick jimmy johns is disgusting.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Jimmy Johns Turkey Sandwich
Review category
Fast Food
review #730427 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jimmy Johns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
302 of 800 Jimmy Johns reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jimmy Johns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jimmy Johns.
Filing a new complaint about
×