Review about Jimmy Johns Low Carb Lettuce Wrap from Atlanta, Georgia

Today my husband went into the Jimmy Johns Norcross off of indian trail liburn Rd in Georgia.When he went in he made it very clear to the lady behind the counter that i was on a diet and i asked him to get me a lettuce wrap but was not sure what i wanted.

From that point few suggestions were made to him and he went with it. He later brings it home to me and when I open up both wraps they are drenched in so much mayo it is disgusting. After two mins of trying to stomach it i couldn't take it any more and proceeded to call the location to let them know that i was not happy. When i talked to the manger (who's name is Daniel Strictling) i explain to him what was going on and his response to me was that "the same amount of mayo is put on every sandwich / wrap"as protocol and that "if i didn't want mayo i should have told my husband to say that".

I then let him know that i didnt necessarily have a issue with the mayo its the fact that it looks and feels like 3 big spoon fulls of mayo was on both the wraps. Daniel then goes on to tell me to "take it as a lesson learned"and still stressed on the fact that my husband didnt know what I wanted (basically he kept a sarcastic tone showing he didn't give a ***). A blind man would even say that these wraps were dressed in so much mayo it looked like exta mayo was requested.

I am on a strict diet trying to maintain my food guide and here it is i couldn't even enjoy my dinner, i mind as well have gotten him to order me a cup of mayo instead!Daniel Strictling has no customer service tact about himself and to be quiet frank he presented himself as a pure *** during our phone convo showing no concern for how i felt.If need be i can been reach my email at or phone at 678-643-9930

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 05 #1181387 Flowery Branch, Georgia

how to an eat unwich.
i can tell from the picture you posted that you were doing it wrong.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jimmy Johns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jimmy Johns.
Filing a new complaint about