Review about Jimmy Johns Low Carb Lettuce Wrap from Atlanta, Georgia
Today my husband went into the Jimmy Johns Norcross off of indian trail liburn Rd in Georgia.When he went in he made it very clear to the lady behind the counter that i was on a diet and i asked him to get me a lettuce wrap but was not sure what i wanted.
From that point few suggestions were made to him and he went with it. He later brings it home to me and when I open up both wraps they are drenched in so much mayo it is disgusting. After two mins of trying to stomach it i couldn't take it any more and proceeded to call the location to let them know that i was not happy. When i talked to the manger (who's name is Daniel Strictling) i explain to him what was going on and his response to me was that "the same amount of mayo is put on every sandwich / wrap"as protocol and that "if i didn't want mayo i should have told my husband to say that".
I then let him know that i didnt necessarily have a issue with the mayo its the fact that it looks and feels like 3 big spoon fulls of mayo was on both the wraps. Daniel then goes on to tell me to "take it as a lesson learned"and still stressed on the fact that my husband didnt know what I wanted (basically he kept a sarcastic tone showing he didn't give a ***). A blind man would even say that these wraps were dressed in so much mayo it looked like exta mayo was requested.
I am on a strict diet trying to maintain my food guide and here it is i couldn't even enjoy my dinner, i mind as well have gotten him to order me a cup of mayo instead!Daniel Strictling has no customer service tact about himself and to be quiet frank he presented himself as a pure *** during our phone convo showing no concern for how i felt.If need be i can been reach my email at email@example.com or phone at 678-643-9930
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jimmy Johns Low Carb Lettuce Wrap
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55. The bottom of half..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."