Review about Jimmy Johns Club Tuna Unwich from Greensboro, North Carolina
I ordered a number #15 and there was barely ANY tuna.Called the store.
They said no they made it right. Talked to manager. Same thing. I have pictures to prove it.
I've ordered this sandwich many times and I KNOW this was not 2 scoops of tuna.
Really pissed.Spent $25 for my order so mad!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jimmy Johns Club Tuna Unwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "I went to jimmy johns to get just a turkey and cheese sand wich and they put tomatoes and letas on it anf im alergic and im very alergic..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I have had an account for over a year now and just paid for a membership. My girlfriend and I wanted to broadcast so we sent them our ID pictures..."
- "I purchased a new Jetta in June 2013 and haven't been able to drive it for more than 5 months. I am sitting in my apartment as I have..."
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."