1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I appreciate the fact that they deliver. I pay extra for that.

Today my order came to $16.40. I was told the driver comes prepared to give change. When my order arrvied , I handed him a $20 expected change back- which I would have more than likley given a tip- The kid took my money and I asked him " Is the change considered a tip"? The guy said "yes" , turned around and left.

I was in front of patients in my reception area, along with other office staff, I did not want to appear annoyed opr make a scene, but I considered this very RUDE and I will not EVER order from them again. YOU ASK IF THE CUSTOMER WANTS THEIR CHANGE BACK. I paid extra for your delivery service.

Tacky and RUDE. Thank you Sandra

Product or Service Mentioned: Jimmy Johns Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 22, 2017.

Comments

Visited the Marion Indiana store .. needles in the bathroom .

Employee walked out as I went in the restroom. Just laying on the sink in plain sight .. the other employees reaked of marjuana. .

Ordered my sub. It was just thrown together . Half the stuff wasn't even on the bread . I just walked out .

Not sure in the sewer was backed up in the store or one of the employees just stunk like sewer .

Nasty nasty place .. never ever going back there again.

Sounds like you don't tip. Delivery drivers are working for the tips, OP.

They don't get the extra money you spent on delivery, so that's irrelevant when it comes to tipping. Please learn to tip your drivers or stop ordering food for delivery.

Of course he assumed the piddly amount of change was his as a tip. He just used his time, gas and put wear and tear on his car, to bring you food.

If my total was $16.40, I would have give him around $22, because I always tip at least $5.

I appreciate it when someone brings me food. These drivers aren't "meals on wheels" volunteers, they are working for tips.

The delivery guy is clearly used to people not asking for their change back from an order like that. I never do if my total is over $15 and I pay with a $20 because common sense would be the rest would be the tip. (Or I just tip well?) If you don't want to tip, or tip poorly, don't order delivery.