I CALLED JIMMY JOHNS AND PLACED 3 ORDERS.THEY SCREWED UP ON ONE OF THE ORDERS, AND IT WAS LATE WHEN I SAT DOWN TO EAT ABOUT 1 AM IN THE MORNING (NIGHT SHIFTER 7P-7A).

THEY CLOSES AT 10 P.M., SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO CALL AND COMPLAIN ABOUT MY SANDWICH. THEREFORE, I CALLED THE NEXT NIGHT WHEN I RETURNED TO WORK. I SPOKE TO THE MANAGER THAT WAS ON AT THAT TIME REGARDING MY ORDER. HE WAS EXTTREMELY RUDE AND SAID THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO.

WHO EATS TURKEY AND TUNA TOGETHER. I ORDERED A CLUB LULU IN WHICH CONSIST OF TURKEY AND BACON. THE MANAGER SAID I SHOULD HAVE CALLLED BACK AT 1 AM.

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO DO THAT WHEN THEY CLOSES AT 10PM.PISSED OFF CUSTOMER.

Review about: Jimmy Johns Sandwich.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

So how did it get delivered.You could have tried complaining in the afternoon when you got up.

I used to work an overnight shift and everybody brought their own lunch or whatever they chose to call it at that time of the night. One man actually brought two coolers full of food. He had an actual meal, like casseroles that he reheated in the microwave. We all teased him about his wife keeping him well fed.

When I worked the night shift I went home, had a couple slices of toast, got my daughter off to school, went to bed about 8AM and was up when she got home from school.There would have been time for you to call and try to get satisfaction the afternoon.