Jimmy Johns - Paid for "avocado spread" where is it?
Where is it?
I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then saw that they had indeed put a TINY amount on. (I have attached a photo so you can see for yourself)
I brought the sandwich back to the store and complained and they told me that was their "corporate policy". I am well past being sick and tired of having people tell me "it's our policy" as some kind of blanket excuse for being lame to their customers or just plain ripping them off.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avocado Spread
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I've been to this Jimmy John's several weeks ago, and ordered a Slim 2 (bread with roast beef) and avocado. I ordered it to go, and when I go to..."
- "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Horrible quality furniture. Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler. They use cardboard..."
- "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..."
- "My wife and I were told on Saturday the day we ordered our Washer & Dryer the soonest we could get our appliances would be by having them delivered Monday since..."