Jimmy Johns - Paid for "avocado spread" where is it?
Where is it?
I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then saw that they had indeed put a TINY amount on. (I have attached a photo so you can see for yourself)
I brought the sandwich back to the store and complained and they told me that was their "corporate policy". I am well past being sick and tired of having people tell me "it's our policy" as some kind of blanket excuse for being lame to their customers or just plain ripping them off.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avocado Spread
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55. The bottom of half..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "I ordered online and NEVER received my food. I'm not "freaking"'about how good it is. I'm freaking hungry..."
- "Horrible quality furniture. Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler. They use cardboard..."
- "Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio. I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards. As a gym that claims to give you..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."