Jimmy Johns - Paid for "avocado spread" where is it?
Where is it?
I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then saw that they had indeed put a TINY amount on. (I have attached a photo so you can see for yourself)
I brought the sandwich back to the store and complained and they told me that was their "corporate policy". I am well past being sick and tired of having people tell me "it's our policy" as some kind of blanket excuse for being lame to their customers or just plain ripping them off.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avocado Spread
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "By a friend....no By a lover...no it was by Jimmy John's 4546 West Kennedy Blvd. Went online ordered lunch and the lunch ticket showed..."
- "Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. ...I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE..."
- "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..."
- "Ordered Riverside furniture Annandale 60" TV console and matching end table on 11/12/2012. Received order on 12/11/2012. TV console packing was externally damaged. Delivery team would not stay while I..."
- "This is the first purchase I ever made entirely based off of aesthetic value since it wasn't available to experience in the store. I bought the soft stitch quilt online..."
- "They over charged my debit card AGAIN....third time in a year....glad i saved receipt this time....I'm going to raise ***....they charged $22.73 to my card when receipt clearly says $17.73....I..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."