I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m.I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for over an hour waiting for the delivery driver to show up, but the delivery never came.

It is now 4:25 am and I placed this order an hour and 15 minutes before the store closed, I find it unacceptable at the poor customer service displayed. It has well been over the time for delivery and i am very upset with this company.

I have always had good experiences with jimmy johns, but this by far makes me reconsider ever ordering from here again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Jimmy Johns and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Jimmy Johns to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was order was never delivered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jimmy Johns and jimmy johns delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments