I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m.I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for over an hour waiting for the delivery driver to show up, but the delivery never came.
It is now 4:25 am and I placed this order an hour and 15 minutes before the store closed, I find it unacceptable at the poor customer service displayed. It has well been over the time for delivery and i am very upset with this company.
I have always had good experiences with jimmy johns, but this by far makes me reconsider ever ordering from here again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "TRAVELING AND STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT IN BLYTHEVILLE, ARK. ORDERED A PIZZA AND WINGS FROM PIZZA HUT. THEY SAID 30 TO 45 MINS. WELL AN HOUR LATER THEY FINALLY DELIVERED WHAT THEY..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..."
- "Bella Fleur does not state that the above mentioned products are on a trial basis and you will be charged almost $100 after a 2wk period of time. When I..."
- "Wonderful company! I recently placed three separate orders within a week of each other. One of the orders was severely damaged during shipping and it was a complete..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."