Knoxville, Tennessee

I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m.I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for over an hour waiting for the delivery driver to show up, but the delivery never came.

It is now 4:25 am and I placed this order an hour and 15 minutes before the store closed, I find it unacceptable at the poor customer service displayed. It has well been over the time for delivery and i am very upset with this company.

I have always had good experiences with jimmy johns, but this by far makes me reconsider ever ordering from here again.

Review about: Jimmy Johns Vegetarian Sub Sandwich.

I didn't like: Order was never delivered.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $10
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Jimmy Johns - Brown Lettuce on my sandwich Jimmy Johns "On Sunday, June 18,2017 @ 12:43 p.m. I ordered an Italian Club Unwich @ $6.29 from drive-thru window at the Jimmy Johns located at 1803 East Greenville St. in Anderson,..." Read more Jimmy Johns - Feeling deceived Jimmy Johns "By a friend....no By a lover...no it was by Jimmy John's 4546 West Kennedy Blvd. Went online ordered lunch and the lunch ticket showed..." Read more Jimmy Johns - KILLER OF EXOTIC ANIMALS...PLEASE GOOGLE FOR PICS Jimmy Johns "THE OWNER IS A KILLER OF ELEPHANTS AND LIONS..GOOGLE HIS COMPANY NAME TO SEE THE KILLER PICS OF HIM SITTING WITH A DEAD EXOTIC ANIMAL...SO SAD...HE USES YOUR SANDWHICH MONEY..." Read more Jimmy Johns - One of the most unpleasant experience at JJ Jimmy Johns "I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m. As I walked into..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more