Jimmy Johns - One of the most unpleasant experience at JJ
I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m.As I walked into the store, the server named Jessie(blonde) gave me a dirty look without any greeting.
Although I was not feeling welcomed at this time, I just ordered Tuna with spicy pepper. Without any words or eye contact, she started to make a sandwich by throwing ingredients as she was very annoyed. Then when she started to place different hams, I stopped her and said 'I ordered #3'. She again agave me very unpleasant look then she grabbed the bread angrily and started to place ingredients as she was treating unclean things.
At this time, I was also annoyed. She mumble the price '$@$.3' and I asked her again. Then she said, '$5.34' with that annoyed face. I was very unpleasant by the time I leave with my sandwich and decided to write about this experience.
I do not expect that much of service but why do I need to get these face emotion when I paid for my service and come to the store. I highly recommend this person gets talk with the manager.
I am still upset and somewhat humiliated by the behavior she presented while I was standing there.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "The Instabulb website (www.instabulb.com) advertises that you can buy two bulbs for $10.99 (plus $6.99 Shipping and handling) and an upgrade of two more bulbs for just $6.99 (See the..."
- "When I placed an order the website said ships in 24 hours. Complete nonsense! It has now been 15 days and no sign of the items. After..."
- " Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg. long perm for my hair , I have used this store before. Ellen seem to think she knew what I..."