I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m.As I walked into the store, the server named Jessie(blonde) gave me a dirty look without any greeting.

Although I was not feeling welcomed at this time, I just ordered Tuna with spicy pepper. Without any words or eye contact, she started to make a sandwich by throwing ingredients as she was very annoyed. Then when she started to place different hams, I stopped her and said 'I ordered #3'. She again agave me very unpleasant look then she grabbed the bread angrily and started to place ingredients as she was treating unclean things.

At this time, I was also annoyed. She mumble the price '$@$.3' and I asked her again. Then she said, '$5.34' with that annoyed face. I was very unpleasant by the time I leave with my sandwich and decided to write about this experience.

I do not expect that much of service but why do I need to get these face emotion when I paid for my service and come to the store. I highly recommend this person gets talk with the manager.

I am still upset and somewhat humiliated by the behavior she presented while I was standing there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jimmy johns customer care. Jimmy Johns needs to "retraining the server, better customer service" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jimmy johns customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jimmy Johns.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments