Jimmy Johns - One of the most unpleasant experience at JJ

133 of 800 Jimmy Johns reviews

I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m.As I walked into the store, the server named Jessie(blonde) gave me a dirty look without any greeting.

Although I was not feeling welcomed at this time, I just ordered Tuna with spicy pepper. Without any words or eye contact, she started to make a sandwich by throwing ingredients as she was very annoyed. Then when she started to place different hams, I stopped her and said 'I ordered #3'. She again agave me very unpleasant look then she grabbed the bread angrily and started to place ingredients as she was treating unclean things.

At this time, I was also annoyed. She mumble the price '$@$.3' and I asked her again. Then she said, '$5.34' with that annoyed face. I was very unpleasant by the time I leave with my sandwich and decided to write about this experience.

I do not expect that much of service but why do I need to get these face emotion when I paid for my service and come to the store. I highly recommend this person gets talk with the manager.

I am still upset and somewhat humiliated by the behavior she presented while I was standing there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
retraining the server, better customer service
Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #846324

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jimmy Johns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
133 of 800 Jimmy Johns reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.