1.6
Quality of Food

Went to the location on Eglin Parkway in Fort Walton Beach today and ordered a #1 which is a ham and cheese sub.Told them I wanted wheat bread.

I get back to work and I have a ham and cheese on regular wheat bread. I guess it's the Giant Club Sandwich style which is more expensive. She didn't tell me that the #1 only came on a white sub roll. Only my second time there so I didn't know.

She should have said "if you want it on wheat then it's a different sandwich, not the number 1 and it will cost more". I like wheat bread but this is very sweet and I wanted a sub and would have ordered white bread to get it.

Not happy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that i did not get what i ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of jimmy johns pepe sandwich and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Jimmy Johns needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jimmy johns pepe sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jimmy Johns.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments