2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered a vito sub sandwich online for the maple street store in carrollton Ga around eight oclock. I then noticed that money was taken from my account and I still have not received my food.

I need my money back or I will take further action. I do have proof that you guys took my money from my account. The money again was taken out of my account but when I called the store they told me they didn't receive an order.

The picture under this shows proof that money was in fact taken out of my account on this exact date. I just feel that is very unprofessional for your company to take money from me with out even giving me my food or trying to give my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dperry7 is quite happy with food and stated that there is a room for improvement of money theft. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of jimmy johns delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6. Jimmy Johns needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jimmy johns delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jimmy Johns.

Comments

Carrollton, Georgia, United States #1274983

File a police report,(optional) then do a report through the better business bureau and or consumer protection agency, then contact corporate office, request a district manager, this will get you justice,a refund, and a free meal,i guarantee it, then they will have a bad record with the BBB for the next three years, good luck and god bless sincerely,toothpick

to Anonymous Largo, Florida, United States #1322549

The Better Business Bureau is just a parasite company that makes money off of other companies bye producing a false sense of authority. The only thing that happens when a business pays them money is they give them a little piece of paper to hang in there window no one is required to be a part of the BBB nor should they be to begin with. Just another ***-sucking company parasitic piece of *** like Yelp.