Pittsfield Charter Township, Michigan

I was a huge fan of jimmy johns, every other day me and my sister order food from there. I complained to the store manager because i ordered 2 turkey and roast beef with alvacado and only 1 ex cheese. Before i srove back i called and told him i got ham instead he got an attitude and told me no way i put turkey. I said ok im a bring it in and show u theres ham on it. Then he refused to make me a new one store manager jd and another manager a red head girl who told me are you drunk, im not making you a new one. I said is there a manager they both laughed and was like we are managers. I said i come here all the time i dont eat pork, my sister feels sick to her stomach. She said well is she dumb she should know it was ham. They called me a drunk ***, and then said oh u just want free food. I told her its not about free food i payed 18 dollars i apend alot of money here, i ask for u to make me 2 new subs, i dont need you to call me out my name they were extreamly rude she only made 1 new sandwhich and threw cherry pepper on the other one. And then when i left they all layghed and said drive safely you shouldnt drink and drive. I will never order jimmy johns and on top of that i will post all over social media with my 3000 friends in ypsilanti to never go there again. Ashame how they treated me, and there store managers.

Store location west cross in ypsilanti mi

Manager jd.

Also a red head female, i feel so sick jimmy johns is disgusting.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jimmy Johns and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jimmy Johns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Jimmy Johns to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments