This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like.

There was no tomato and no extra onion.

Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the Bloomfield, MI location for years. But no more of course. Not after their manager answered and was not sorry for anything nor trying to help you with your order.

Zero customer service.

I was going to give a bit of this to my toddler while we wait for the right one, but no, they said they need the original sandwich back for their inventory reason.Really??

Review about: Crap Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Jimmy Johns Club Tuna Unwich from Greensboro, North Carolina Jimmy Johns "I ordered a number #15 and there was barely ANY tuna. Called the store. They said no they made it right. Talked to manager. Same thing. I have pictures to..." Read more Jimmy Johns Big John Sandwich Review from Moreno Valley, California Jimmy Johns "T this is the sandwich I got in the Watertown location. The store was clean the employees were great the product is ridiculous. One tomato slice off the end some..." Read more Jimmy Johns - Money theft Jimmy Johns "I ordered a vito sub sandwich online for the maple street store in carrollton Ga around eight oclock. I then noticed that money was taken from my account and I..." Read more Jimmy Johns - KILLER OF EXOTIC ANIMALS...PLEASE GOOGLE FOR PICS Jimmy Johns "THE OWNER IS A KILLER OF ELEPHANTS AND LIONS..GOOGLE HIS COMPANY NAME TO SEE THE KILLER PICS OF HIM SITTING WITH A DEAD EXOTIC ANIMAL...SO SAD...HE USES YOUR SANDWHICH MONEY..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more