Jimmy Johns Gourmet Smoked Ham Club Sandwich Review from Charleston, South Carolina
This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like.
There was no tomato and no extra onion.
Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the Bloomfield, MI location for years. But no more of course. Not after their manager answered and was not sorry for anything nor trying to help you with your order.
Zero customer service.
I was going to give a bit of this to my toddler while we wait for the right one, but no, they said they need the original sandwich back for their inventory reason.Really??
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "Today my husband went into the Jimmy Johns Norcross off of indian trail liburn Rd in Georgia. When he went in he made it very clear to..."
- "T this is the sandwich I got in the Watertown location. The store was clean the employees were great the product is ridiculous. One tomato slice off the end some..."
- "I will never go to Dairy Queen in Blanco, TX ever again!!! My mother order a burger and it was way over cooked and she said "tasted like a nasty old..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."