Im here visiting from Nashville tn and these workers at store 103 in downtown Tampa Fl.Where rude as *** to me and my girl friend then this bicycle person that worked there was saying *** remarks to me and my girl in a prejudice way.
Then they kicked us out of the store. I had never been to jimmy johns before and this was my first time there and i was going to try the food for the first time. The manager put us out and was making *** remarks as well.
Then he told us to go back to Nashville tn.This was a very unpleasant experience for me and my wife.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "TRAVELING AND STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT IN BLYTHEVILLE, ARK. ORDERED A PIZZA AND WINGS FROM PIZZA HUT. THEY SAID 30 TO 45 MINS. WELL AN HOUR LATER THEY FINALLY DELIVERED WHAT THEY..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."