Jimmy Johns Customer Care Review

Im here visiting from Nashville tn and these workers at store 103 in downtown Tampa Fl.Where rude as *** to me and my girl friend then this bicycle person that worked there was saying *** remarks to me and my girl in a prejudice way.

Then they kicked us out of the store. I had never been to jimmy johns before and this was my first time there and i was going to try the food for the first time. The manager put us out and was making *** remarks as well.

Then he told us to go back to Nashville tn.This was a very unpleasant experience for me and my wife.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #880678 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jimmy Johns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 12 #1184030

So, you were in there, just regular customers, trying to order some food and all of sudden, an employee made rude remarks and the next thing you know, the manager is throwing you out? Is that what you are saying? It sounds like there are details missing from your story. And how did the manager know you were from Nashville?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jimmy Johns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jimmy Johns.
Filing a new complaint about