1.2

Im here visiting from Nashville tn and these workers at store 103 in downtown Tampa Fl.Where rude as *** to me and my girl friend then this bicycle person that worked there was saying *** remarks to me and my girl in a prejudice way.

Then they kicked us out of the store. I had never been to jimmy johns before and this was my first time there and i was going to try the food for the first time. The manager put us out and was making *** remarks as well.

Then he told us to go back to Nashville tn.This was a very unpleasant experience for me and my wife.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of jimmy johns customer care from Jimmy Johns and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jimmy Johns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was employees attitude and service was terrbile. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jimmy Johns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

So, you were in there, just regular customers, trying to order some food and all of sudden, an employee made rude remarks and the next thing you know, the manager is throwing you out?Is that what you are saying?

It sounds like there are details missing from your story.And how did the manager know you were from Nashville?