Jimmy Johns Big John Sandwich Review from Moreno Valley, California
T this is the sandwich I got in the Watertown location.The store was clean the employees were great the product is ridiculous.
One tomato slice off the end some shredded lettuce and one piece of roast beef for $6.59 come on guys you might as well close the doors because you cannot compete in the Northeast with that product.I'm sure you're going to run a great food cost however that won't do any good if it's on your headstone of the store
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "I am a black lady that use wen and my hair come out in little balls and knots in the shower and when I blow dry I have..."
- "It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products. when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I..."
- "I never received my product..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."