Jimmy Johns Big John Sandwich Review
Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas.Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef.
I call that barbecue. The only way to serve a roast beef sub is rare roast beef go to jersey mikes for a better sandwich.
Had major argument they finally redid with medium roast beef.Horrible place employees are awful.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."