Jimmy Johns Big John Sandwich Review
Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas.Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef.
I call that barbecue. The only way to serve a roast beef sub is rare roast beef go to jersey mikes for a better sandwich.
Had major argument they finally redid with medium roast beef.Horrible place employees are awful.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."