Featured Not resolved
1.9
Quality of Food

Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas.Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef.

I call that barbecue. The only way to serve a roast beef sub is rare roast beef go to jersey mikes for a better sandwich.

Had major argument they finally redid with medium roast beef.Horrible place employees are awful.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of jimmy johns big john sandwich from Jimmy Johns and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jimmy Johns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jimmy Johns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1192586

Well, did they make it fast? Do you really thnk fast food places have the time to ask how you want your steak cooked?

Avon, Indiana, United States #1190922

All of the roast beef is the same genius.

Roast beef is not suppose to look like that.

If you want a bloody sandwich may i suggest you go kill the cow yourself and then take a ***

to Anonymous Niederrad, Hesse, Germany #1189164

Get a life and then maybe you won't be so concerned about what others are eating.