Tampa, Florida

By a friend....no By a lover...no it was by Jimmy John's 4546 West Kennedy Blvd. Went online ordered lunch and the lunch ticket showed all the prices higher than what the computer showed when I placed the order .....so I called the store, after tipping the driver 6 bucks I learned that the additional .99 cents per sandwich and the additional .50 for the chips the additional .50 cents for the pickle yes they charged for a pickle and than added .50 cents for delivery and the extra 40 cents for the coke was all for delivery charge... it would have been fine if they had just told me there was a delivery charge this is deceitful and wrong so long Jimmy Johns I won't have no John lying to me.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Big D
Canton, Ohio, United States #1257666

Delivery Charge usually goes to the Greedy owner at least it does to the 2 that I worked at.

Jimmy Johns - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category Jimmy Johns "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..." Read more Review about Jimmy Johns Sandwich from Sugar Land, Texas Jimmy Johns "I don't do reviews. I've never written a review for anything before. But today I orsered Jimmy John's for the first time and the service was great, fast and..." Read more Jimmy Johns Gourmet Smoked Ham Club Sandwich Review from Charleston, South Carolina Jimmy Johns "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..." Read more Jimmy Johns - Online Order Never Came Jimmy Johns "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more