By a friend....no By a lover...no it was by Jimmy John's 4546 West Kennedy Blvd. Went online ordered lunch and the lunch ticket showed all the prices higher than what the computer showed when I placed the order .....so I called the store, after tipping the driver 6 bucks I learned that the additional .99 cents per sandwich and the additional .50 for the chips the additional .50 cents for the pickle yes they charged for a pickle and than added .50 cents for delivery and the extra 40 cents for the coke was all for delivery charge... it would have been fine if they had just told me there was a delivery charge this is deceitful and wrong so long Jimmy Johns I won't have no John lying to me.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of jimmy johns delivery service from Jimmy Johns and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jimmy Johns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jimmy Johns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Canton, Ohio, United States #1257666

Delivery Charge usually goes to the Greedy owner at least it does to the 2 that I worked at.