I work at the Broadway Jimmy John's in Boise, Id and i was nice enough to cover a shift for a co-worker so she could plan for her graduation party 6/25/2016.I worked with the night manager (Savannah), i felt like everything was fine last night but when i talked to the coworker this morning she showed me messages from Savannah saying and i quote, "hey dude you cant switch with somebody who cant do what you can, Cat hardly knows how to make a sandwich and its just me and her from 3-5 plus i have to do shift change.
Please try to switch with somebody a little more experience next time." Now this may not seem like a big deal but it is my first job, and the way it came across it is that she basically called me worthless. When i first started Savannah told me i needed to pass my sandwich test or i couldnt work there, it upset me and i took it to my general manager Tina, she then took it to the area manager Brad and brad took Savannah outside to talk to her. The next night i worked with Savannah i got written up, this manager acts like she doesnt care who she hurts. I am writing this complaint because everytime the area manager comes in everyone acts like nothing is wrong and so the problems do not get fixed.
A few of my friends asked me to get them applications and i have turned them away because i do not want them to go through what i have.
The general manager plays favorites and overlooks someone who has worked there for a year for someone who has been there for a few months for manager.We are tired of this and encourage Corporate to set in and do something about this.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being treated rudely
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "By a friend....no By a lover...no it was by Jimmy John's 4546 West Kennedy Blvd. Went online ordered lunch and the lunch ticket showed..."
- "Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas. Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef. I call that barbecue. The only way..."
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers! Copy of one email sent: I have been playing..."
- "I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax. None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes..."
- "Last few cars rented via Enterprise all had warning lights on. One car rented out of Boise, ID Airport leaked oil in my garage. Next one had low fuel and warning lights..."