I work at the Broadway Jimmy John's in Boise, Id and i was nice enough to cover a shift for a co-worker so she could plan for her graduation party 6/25/2016.I worked with the night manager (Savannah), i felt like everything was fine last night but when i talked to the coworker this morning she showed me messages from Savannah saying and i quote, "hey dude you cant switch with somebody who cant do what you can, Cat hardly knows how to make a sandwich and its just me and her from 3-5 plus i have to do shift change.
Please try to switch with somebody a little more experience next time." Now this may not seem like a big deal but it is my first job, and the way it came across it is that she basically called me worthless. When i first started Savannah told me i needed to pass my sandwich test or i couldnt work there, it upset me and i took it to my general manager Tina, she then took it to the area manager Brad and brad took Savannah outside to talk to her. The next night i worked with Savannah i got written up, this manager acts like she doesnt care who she hurts. I am writing this complaint because everytime the area manager comes in everyone acts like nothing is wrong and so the problems do not get fixed.
A few of my friends asked me to get them applications and i have turned them away because i do not want them to go through what i have.
The general manager plays favorites and overlooks someone who has worked there for a year for someone who has been there for a few months for manager.We are tired of this and encourage Corporate to set in and do something about this.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being treated rudely
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "T this is the sandwich I got in the Watertown location. The store was clean the employees were great the product is ridiculous. One tomato slice off the end some..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell. The guy inside said there is no salt truck. Lucky..."
- "The glacier coffee table is advertised as white onyx softened by swirls of grey and white - in reality the stone is sage green and tan - nothing white or..."
- "I spent over 3300 on blinds for my new home. The local installer was a nice guy. The blinds were inconstant colors and every window had 3-5 bent blinds. some of them..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."