The Jimmy Johns at 5374 Dixie Hwy in Fairfield 45014 after 10 months of feeding me has now told me my business is out of their area.I've fed up to 5 employees at a time and today 9/27/2017 they won't.

Two days ago on the 25th I got large Beef and a small Itialion sandwich with a cookie today nothing. IF YOU DON'T WANT MY BUSINESS THERE YOU DO NOT GET IT ANYWHERE(10 months) really !!

I have had many people tell me about their quick service and it has always been for me and my company (10 months) I have always tipped 4 to 5 dollars per meal.If you have a chance to talk to their drivers they enjoyed that fact.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Food.

I didn't like: Delievery and manager.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations The Camp Transformation Center "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more