3.0
Quality of Food

Im thinking of jimmy john because i hadn't been there in a min so i go in the store where i incounter this man liking female by amy she said was her name so i asked about like 3 different sandwich so i told her to just give me the beach club and she started to make it and i ask ed can she put american cheese and she said we only have polovone so i said ok she made my sandwich and set it on the *** counter so i let that go she didnt give me a bag but she give the other customer a bag and she said they dont give corp number this is going on

Review about: Jimmy Johns Manager.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

As a jimmy johns employee, we never give anyone a bag for one sandwich unless it specifically asked for and I can assure you your sandwich was not harmed by being sat on the counter after being wrapped.If it had been harmed then I'm sure millions of people around america would have complained and we wouldn't do this.

Also, most stores don't have the corporate store number.So this manager actually did nothing wrong and your just looking for an excuse to complain about anything because it makes you feel better about your **** life.

You need a class in speaking English, your review was *** and made zero sense!!