1.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

1/6/18 We called and placed a delivery order and they took the order and gave total. About five minutes later we get a phone call by the manager telling us we are out of their range to deliver.

Not true because they have delivered to the school were I work at before in the 61605 zip code. As the manager and I were talking the delivery driver was screaming in the background at the manager saying they were not delivering in this area. I explained to him that is not professional. I then asked if this was a franchise or corporate location 3 times until he answered.

My son is in Macomb at college and they deliver all over with no discrimination. I am very disappointed I the service and it is unfortunate as we are in the new millennial of times people have to be bias all the way down to customer service and purchase of a product.

Review about: Jimmy Johns Delivery Service.

Comments

Get out of here with that nonsense Thot!

By chance is the + 4 portion of your zip code different from that of the school?

I'm guessing it is.

Either way, rather than whine that you have to get off the couch and not found out who the father is, drive down and get your sandwich.

Where is the discrimination? Jimmy John's has a very small delivery area, because they advertise "freaky fast" delivery.