Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Order was delivered and I asked the delivery man "Mario" if it was nice out, and he said "I don't know I'm SICK so I'm trying to boil it off..." needless to say this is very upsetting as he is ILL AND HANDLING FOOD/DELIVERY. I called the store direct and spoke with "Tiffany" the manager and she merely said "uh...thanks for bringing it to our attention I know who you are talking about and if he has any more symptoms I will send him home." She really didn't care.

I have been a faithful customer FOR YEARS and this is entirely unacceptable.

Sternberg wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Jimmy Johns. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Jimmy Johns to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery man was sick. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jimmy Johns and jimmy johns customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.