1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

This is the second incident this year of delivery drivers adding tips that were not authorized, the store supervisors claim they will look into the matters, but never return calls or take action.Twice in the week (5/30/2017 - 6/2/2017), two different delivery drivers from the store (14900 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale AZ) committed credit card fraud by adding an unauthorized tip for themselves to my credit card.

My receipt say $9.30 and my bank shows $10.30 and the next day I have a receipt of $9.30 and a bank charge of $11.30. I called and spoke with the shift manager about the issue on 6/1 and was promised a call from the store manager by the next day. I have still not received a call.

As of 6/7/2017 no one from JimmyJohns has made any attempt to contact me on the issue.This may sound like a small amount, but considering the fraud was committed by two different drivers on two different days, I can only assume it is a wide spread problem and probably involves many drivers and many, many deliveries and the overall amount in $$ may be much larger.

Review about: Jimmy Johns Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Credit Card Fraud.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments