Featured Not resolved
3.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

On Sunday, June 18,2017 @ 12:43 p.m. I ordered an Italian Club Unwich @ $6.29 from drive-thru window at the Jimmy Johns located at 1803 East Greenville St.

in Anderson, SC. (Danielle, the order taker) When I got home I noticed the lettuce on my sandwich was brown and was old. I tried to remove all of the soiled lettuce so that I could eat the sandwich, but the more I removed the less of a sandwich I had. I called the store to discuss my complaint with the manager (Andrea West) and was told" The condition of the lettuce by which I received it on my sandwich, was how it was delivered to the store." I expressed to her that if they saw the lettuce's appearance and knowingly saw the lettuce was not acceptable, it should not have been used regardless.

I offered to purchase another sandwich to be delivered and was then told then told the aforesaid quote by the manager. This is the second time I had a bad experience with this same location, however, I looked pass the first time and continued to patronize the store.

I said to the manager that I would notify the health department/Better Business Bureau to express my concern. Thank you, Sherry Grate

Review about: Jimmy Johns Italian Night Club Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Window service was friendly.

I didn't like: Service, Lack of follow up and total apathy.

Comments

honestly that looks fine to me. dont be a baby!

have you ever seen lettuce before?

brown spots arent gonna kill you. you ordered an unwich and you're trying to remove the lettuce lol

to Anonymous #1418530

no customers are always in the right even though I don't agree with that philosophy but I have seen from time and time again that right or wrong customers will win

to dell4me63 #1497716

Customers are USUALLY right - not always right.

to Anonymous #1501178

Lettuce is rarely if ever perfect. A couple very small brown spots will not hurt you!