1.8
Quality of Food

I am currently employed at Jimmy John's in Alliance Ohio and I had recently put in a very formal two weeks notice to my manager Kaylie Galinis. She had informed me that the schedule she had posted in the back of the store was going to be for two weeks, which would finish up my time there at Jimmy John's.

As I went in for my next shift there was a new schedule up for that week and I was actually no longer supposed to be working that day. Kaylie did not inform me of the new schedule after she had already told me the other schedule is the one I should go by until my two weeks were up. When I asked her about it all she had to say was "Oh" then laughed as she finished what she was doing.

I find that Kaylie has very poor management skills and is not being a very respectful person to her employees. I feel as though Kaylie should treat her employees with more respect and be more responsible at her job.

Review about: Jimmy Johns Manager.

Reason of review: Treated poorly as an employee.

Preferred solution: Better store management.

I didn't like: Manager.

Comments

Sounds like you were probably just a *** employee! Companies typically only have to do that when they want to get rid of the employee FAST!

If you quit, they don't have to keep you around. The 2 week grace period is for the business, not the employees.

If they have enough to staff to immediately replace you, you don't have to finish out the two weeks.

It's up to management. The 2 weeks is so businesses are left empty handed when employees do decide to leave