Jimmy Johns - Arguementive

320 of 828 Jimmy Johns reviews

go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a refund, just a acknowledgment that they did not make that sandwich how it was depicted in their website.They told me that not all sandwiches come they way they are depicted on the website...sandwiches are ugly, a bunch of silly *** things.

I guess corporate wants them to argue with the people that work real hard to want a sandwich from their restaurant once a crummy month.

Never been so godsmacked over a management response in my life.I'll go elsewhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

• What I liked
    • I dont like i love their sandwichs
  • What I disliked
    • Arguementive why what did i ever do to them

Reason of review:
argumentative staff
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Jimmy Johns Sandwich
Review category
Fast Food
review #740061

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jimmy Johns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
320 of 828 Jimmy Johns reviews
kuei

Nov 29, 2015 #1071275 Vallejo, California, United States

My wife and I ate at JJ's once. We both got food poisoning. Never went back. I guess JJ's guarantees that deliver food poisoning in 45 minutes or less.

2 1 Reply

Nov 26, 2015 #1069830

Next time just lick your screen whenever you see something you'd like to eat. This is the only way for you to spare us your pointless (albeit hysterical) whining over something so absurd.

7 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jimmy Johns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jimmy Johns.
Filing a new complaint about
×