Jimmy Johns - Arguementive
go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a refund, just a acknowledgment that they did not make that sandwich how it was depicted in their website.They told me that not all sandwiches come they way they are depicted on the website...sandwiches are ugly, a bunch of silly *** things.
I guess corporate wants them to argue with the people that work real hard to want a sandwich from their restaurant once a crummy month.
Never been so godsmacked over a management response in my life.I'll go elsewhere.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I dont like i love their sandwichs
What I disliked
- Arguementive why what did i ever do to them
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Company ordered lunch for us today, and this is the sticker that was on my sandwich. As a Christian I was offended, and I won't be ordering Jimmy John's again,..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "They're liars, trying to do whatever they can to deny free minute plan to low income people. I faxed applications 3 times to them, mailed them 1 hard copy...."
- "I have used them for quite a while, but they are worn to the point of holes and tears! I need to replace them and they want me to provide..."