Featured Not resolved
3.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a refund, just a acknowledgment that they did not make that sandwich how it was depicted in their website.They told me that not all sandwiches come they way they are depicted on the website...sandwiches are ugly, a bunch of silly *** things.

I guess corporate wants them to argue with the people that work real hard to want a sandwich from their restaurant once a crummy month.

Never been so godsmacked over a management response in my life.I'll go elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about "argumentative staff " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jimmy Johns and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about jimmy johns sandwich from Jimmy Johns was arguementive why what did i ever do to them , but reviewer liked i dont like i love their sandwichs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jimmy Johns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Jimmy Johns to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1071275

My wife and I ate at JJ's once.We both got food poisoning.

Never went back.I guess JJ's guarantees that deliver food poisoning in 45 minutes or less.

youarewrong
Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1070066

It is not just them that makes food look better in ads, every company.

Next time just lick your screen whenever you see something you'd like to eat. This is the only way for you to spare us your pointless (albeit hysterical) whining over something so absurd.