Olympia, Washington
Featured 100% full Not resolved

go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a refund, just a acknowledgment that they did not make that sandwich how it was depicted in their website.They told me that not all sandwiches come they way they are depicted on the website...sandwiches are ugly, a bunch of silly *** things.

I guess corporate wants them to argue with the people that work real hard to want a sandwich from their restaurant once a crummy month.

Never been so godsmacked over a management response in my life.I'll go elsewhere.

Review about: Jimmy Johns Sandwich.

I liked: I dont like i love their sandwichs.

I didn't like: Arguementive why what did i ever do to them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jimmy Johns Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss argumentative staff / $8
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jimmy Johns?

Comments

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1071275

My wife and I ate at JJ's once.We both got food poisoning.

Never went back.I guess JJ's guarantees that deliver food poisoning in 45 minutes or less.

youarewrong
Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1070066

It is not just them that makes food look better in ads, every company.

Next time just lick your screen whenever you see something you'd like to eat. This is the only way for you to spare us your pointless (albeit hysterical) whining over something so absurd.