Update added by user Nov 30, 2012
I need to mention that besides my irritation with jimmy johns policy my husband LOVES his job and is a super manager. My hate is only my hate not his. He doesn\'t want to look for another job, he\'s comfortable, and i would be fine with him working their if the sick policy wasn\'t so ***.
Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2012
My husband has a fever of 101 and he needs to stay home.He's not a little sick, he has a FEVER, is pale, looks awful and feels awful!
But instead i got into a fight with him about how he needs to stay home and rest. Nope Jimmy Johns offers no sick days, and because he's a manager he can't call on his other managers to take his place because all of them work an ungodly amount of time, 12 hour plus days. If he doesn't show up to work even if he tells everyone he's sick he will be FIRED. WTF?
The only way he can not to work is if he goes to the hospital, ie: if he's on his death bed, and even then they'd probably threaten him with losing his job because of the absence. I'm not even asking for PAID sick leave. I am so furious right now I seriously hate jimmy johns and he can't even look for another job because of how many hours he works.
When you work for jimmy johns you give up your life and your family, get paid terribly and feel tired all the time.EFFF YOU JIMMY JOHN.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sick Leave
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this Jimmy John's several weeks ago, and ordered a Slim 2 (bread with roast beef) and avocado. I ordered it to go, and when I go to..."
- "Their customer service is HORRIBLE; and so is their food. They don't return phone calls or emails. I sent them several messages informing them I was canceling the Auto-renewal program..."
- "This is regarding a pizza ordered for Home Delivery (complete order details mentioned at the end of mail).As you can see in the picture, (pic attached), only 4 main chunks..."
- " Fiancé purchase the Le Vian Aquamarine Ring Diamond Vanilla Gold. From kays and I haven't have a problem until now and I have had it for 3 years..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone. Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."