Jimmy Johns sick policy is sick
Update added by user Nov 30, 2012
I need to mention that besides my irritation with jimmy johns policy my husband LOVES his job and is a super manager. My hate is only my hate not his. He doesn\'t want to look for another job, he\'s comfortable, and i would be fine with him working their if the sick policy wasn\'t so ***.
Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2012
My husband has a fever of 101 and he needs to stay home.He's not a little sick, he has a FEVER, is pale, looks awful and feels awful!
But instead i got into a fight with him about how he needs to stay home and rest. Nope Jimmy Johns offers no sick days, and because he's a manager he can't call on his other managers to take his place because all of them work an ungodly amount of time, 12 hour plus days. If he doesn't show up to work even if he tells everyone he's sick he will be FIRED. WTF?
The only way he can not to work is if he goes to the hospital, ie: if he's on his death bed, and even then they'd probably threaten him with losing his job because of the absence. I'm not even asking for PAID sick leave. I am so furious right now I seriously hate jimmy johns and he can't even look for another job because of how many hours he works.
When you work for jimmy johns you give up your life and your family, get paid terribly and feel tired all the time.EFFF YOU JIMMY JOHN.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Swirled mixed fruit Chocotini from store #372 in MS. The item delivered was filled with lettuce and a a few pieces of fruit. The online photo ..."
- "My wife and I ordered pizza and cheese sticks, as per our usual routine. I bit into a cheese stick; noticed something black under the cheese; and it turned out..."
- "Usually we order a side of chicken pieces with our pizzas... I like em and our dogs go crazy over chicken. They use to be the size of..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Not only did Empire short our carpet an inch, and refuse to fix it correctly, they scratched the brand new kitchen cabinets, and brand new hard wood kitchen floor. and..."
- "To: Garnier President and C.E.O. This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning. It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different...."
- "I am an emissary of Source and a Spiritual Master who was invited to an event called Transform at the Source with Power Places Tours and Mr Braden in 2012,..."
- "I was looking for quality, solid wood restaurant chairs and bar stools for my bistro. A lot of sites advertise that they sell wood chairs but the seats are actually..."
- "I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago. I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the..."