Update added by user Nov 30, 2012
I need to mention that besides my irritation with jimmy johns policy my husband LOVES his job and is a super manager. My hate is only my hate not his. He doesn\'t want to look for another job, he\'s comfortable, and i would be fine with him working their if the sick policy wasn\'t so ***.
Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2012
My husband has a fever of 101 and he needs to stay home.He's not a little sick, he has a FEVER, is pale, looks awful and feels awful!
But instead i got into a fight with him about how he needs to stay home and rest. Nope Jimmy Johns offers no sick days, and because he's a manager he can't call on his other managers to take his place because all of them work an ungodly amount of time, 12 hour plus days. If he doesn't show up to work even if he tells everyone he's sick he will be FIRED. WTF?
The only way he can not to work is if he goes to the hospital, ie: if he's on his death bed, and even then they'd probably threaten him with losing his job because of the absence. I'm not even asking for PAID sick leave. I am so furious right now I seriously hate jimmy johns and he can't even look for another job because of how many hours he works.
When you work for jimmy johns you give up your life and your family, get paid terribly and feel tired all the time.EFFF YOU JIMMY JOHN.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sick Leave
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "First time going and last. I don't even know what to say about this. Worst sub ever. One slice off meat what is this subway...."
- "Im here visiting from Nashville tn and these workers at store 103 in downtown Tampa Fl. Where rude as *** to me and my girl friend then this bicycle person..."
- " My husband ordered some fruit for Mother's Day as a surprise for me. They were supposed to deliver the package at the office on Friday before 5pm, and the..."
- "Got bedsheets, washed, put on bed. After 2 nights there is a huge hole in them. They were SOOOOOO thin and flimsy, and now I need to..."
- "To: Garnier President and C.E.O. This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning. It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different...."
- "BED BUGS!!! I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location. I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue...."
- "So i brought an $20 and $10 burger king gift card and received an email from WALMARTONLINE@e-deliverygroup.com saying to click on link to "view/send giftcard" i went onto the link..."
- "I had an AWESOME time with Tia...she's honest, no rush, no games, down to earth girl. She, however was telling me about at least 2 STALKERS that are trying to..."
- "This club in San Angelo it a money thief and don't care what happen at the gym I will be working out and they don't even care if you fall..."