Jimmy Johns sick policy is sick
I need to mention that besides my irritation with jimmy johns policy my husband LOVES his job and is a super manager. My hate is only my hate not his. He doesn\'t want to look for another job, he\'s comfortable, and i would be fine with him working their if the sick policy wasn\'t so ***.
My husband has a fever of 101 and he needs to stay home.He's not a little sick, he has a FEVER, is pale, looks awful and feels awful!
But instead i got into a fight with him about how he needs to stay home and rest. Nope Jimmy Johns offers no sick days, and because he's a manager he can't call on his other managers to take his place because all of them work an ungodly amount of time, 12 hour plus days. If he doesn't show up to work even if he tells everyone he's sick he will be FIRED. WTF?
The only way he can not to work is if he goes to the hospital, ie: if he's on his death bed, and even then they'd probably threaten him with losing his job because of the absence. I'm not even asking for PAID sick leave. I am so furious right now I seriously hate jimmy johns and he can't even look for another job because of how many hours he works.
When you work for jimmy johns you give up your life and your family, get paid terribly and feel tired all the time.EFFF YOU JIMMY JOHN.review #363698
You may also like
- "I put in the order at 955 and called an hour later because it did not reach my house the manager at the time told me that my order is..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "Got bedsheets, washed, put on bed. After 2 nights there is a huge hole in them. They were SOOOOOO thin and flimsy, and now I need to..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."